ICD-10 Coders Academy paves the way for YOU to become a certified medical coder and biller. Our mission is to provide the Highest Quality Education at an Affordable Rate. The Healthcare Industry faces many challenges in implementing ICD-10 Codes, the Healthcare Reform Act, HITECH Law and RACs. Educated individuals who have mastered the necessary skills to meet these challenges are in HIGH DEMAND.
- Code within a minute
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Translation
- ICD-10 to ICD-9 Code Translation
- Reimbursement Mapping (ICD-10)
- Easy Navigation of ICD-10 PCS Codes
- Easy Navigation of ICD-10 CM Codes
- Root Operations with Scenarios
- In-Depth Explanation of 7 Characters
- ICD-10 Codes Selection Decision Making
- ICD-10 Training Files and Examples
- Implementation of ICD-10 Codes
- Study when and where Required
- Continue to work while advancing your career.
- Achieve your goals without sacrificing your job
- Become fully trained in 3-6 months
- Pay our low fees in installments.
- Online Medical Terminology and HIPAA Coding Training
Welcome To ICA, Nation's Leading Organization For ICD-10 Implementation
Comprehensive Online Medical Coding and Billing Training + ICD-10 Internship and Certification
$2000 Worth of Training for just $699, Job Oriented Training.
Enroll now and get the FREE Medical Transcription Training, ICD-10 Certification Exam, and a 1 Year Membership, AAPC CPC and AHIMA CCS Exam Prepration and Unlimited Email Support.
We offer Comprehensive Coding And Billing Training to launch your new career! Our 100% job oriented program ensures that you can enter the growing field of ICD-10 Medical Coding and Billing Experts with confidence.
Healthcare, including Medical Coding and Billing, will generate three million new jobs through 2019. That's more than ANY other industry (BLS).
Healthcare Providers NEED efficient Medical Coders and Billers for HIPAA Compliant Claims filing and reimbursement.
- We will train you to work for the physician offices and hospitals
- You will learn how to code medical records, create claims and submit claims electronically
- Certification Guarantee training. Certification will help you to get job
- We assist you with your marketing plan
- You will learn how to complete an CMS-1500 and UB 04 claim forms- these are the medical claim forms you will submit to the insurance company electronically or by paper
- We work with you for the first 30 days of your initial contract with your first client to ensure that you are billing correctly. ( ICD-10 Coders Academy will charge 50 cents per claim)
****Please understand you are responsible for growing your own company by soliciting your own clients.
We are so confident in the quality of our program, that our promise to you is that you DO NOT PAY IF YOU DO NOT PASS YOUR EXAM!
THERE IS NO RISK TO YOU AND NOTHING TO LOSE!
Medical Coding is converting a diagnosis or symptoms, procedures, and drugs into codes.
Medical Billing is providing invoices and other billing information regarding procedures and office visits to patients and to their insurance companies for purposes of payment, data collection, research, and quality assurance.
Medical Coders play an important role in the financial success of private medical practices and other healthcare facilities. The greater the expertise of the Medical Coder, in identifying relevant patient diagnoses, the greater the insurance reimbursement to the physician.
Medical professionals can specialize in coding only after undergoing a thorough training program and certification process. The American Academy of Professional Coders (aapc.com) and the American Health Information Management Association (ahima.org) offer this certification.
Medical billing clerks review records and work with health insurance companies to calculate amounts due from patients. Online medical billing training will teach you the skills to succeed in this career, including medical and computer skills, courses in basic biology, and training in computer-billing software.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, healthcare is the largest US industry, making this a sound career choice. Those who hold an associate's or bachelor's degree typically start in positions with higher salaries.
Medical Coding Experts Offering Comprehensive Online Medical Coding and Billing Training.
To meet the overwhelming demand for Medical Coding and Billing Experts, you will receive training worth $2,000 for just $699.
Start today, and you can become a home-based Biller/Coder or work in a Doctor's Office or Billing Center.
Comprehensive Online Medical Coding and Billing Training Includes:
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy and Physiology Click here
- Medical Coding
- ICD-10-CM Coding-2016
- CPT Coding-2016
- HCPCS Coding-2016
- Medical Billing in detail
- Clearing House
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Denial Management
- AR Work (Working on Denials and Rejections)
- Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE
- BCBS and other Commercial Payers
- Workers Compensation
- NPI, CLIA
- HIPAA Privacy and Security/HITECH Law
- Application of Six Sigma In Medical Coding and Billing/Revenue Cycle Management/PQRI
- Additional Practice Questions
- Sample files for Coding and Billing (Job Oriented)
- Three Sample National Certification Exams papers ( CPC)
- Anatomy and Physiology Animated Charts for Easy Learning
- Medical Billing in Practice (Sample Claims Processing)
ICD-10 Coders Academy provide you with actual hands-on experience. Learn Demographics Posting, Medical Coding, Charge Posting, and EOB/Payment Posting. Create clean CMS 1500 forms. No other training models or courses provide you with this level of teaching and guidance.
- 2000 Pages of Training Material
- 800 Practice Questions
- 100 Case Sheets
- CPC/CCS-P/CMBS/CMRS Exam Preparation
- Anatomy and Physiology Videos
- Certified ICD-10 Consultant Exam
- BONUS-Medical Transcription
Our Online Training Course prepares you for the AAPC CPC Exam and/or AHIMA CCS-P Exam and/or CMBS exam/ CMRS Exam.
The Recognized Leader in Medical Coding, Billing, ICD-10, HL7 Training. WORLD RECORD TRAINER WITH 42 CERTIFICATIONS
Trainer/Author: Dr. Santosh Guptha CCS-P, CCS , CPC, COC, CIC, CPC-P, CRC, CCC, CPCO, CANPC, CPB, CPMA, CEMC, CEDC, CIMC, CFPC, CUC, COBGC, CPCD, COSC, CPRC, CPEDC, CHONC, CENTC, CRHC, CGIC, CASCC, CGSC, CSFAC, CCVTC, RMC, RMA, CMBS, CMRS, CSCS, CSBB, FCR, FNR, FOR, CHA, CHL7, AHIMA Approved ICD-10 Trainer, AHIMA ICD-10 Ambassador
You can also pay in Easy Installments.
Pay first $99 and Remaining in installments.( Limited Time Offer)
Compare us with others. Analyze our syllabi and training methodologies and make a decision for a new, secure, and profitable career.
ICD-10 Coders Academy is offering comprehensive job-oriented online training for certification at an affordable cost with flexible payment options.
- Train quickly and efficiently and at your own pace: 3-6 months.
- Our entire program is Web-based.
- Manuals are Included-ICD-10-CM, CPT and HCPCS.
Why are We So Cheap/Affordable / Inexpensive ?
ICD-10 Coders Academy Mission is to provide the highest quality education possible at affordable rate. Utilizing cutting-edge online technology we have developed an efficient program that anyone can afford. We don't hire any agents or any content writers. Streamlining our staff allows us to make this program available even to the unemployed ($29 per month) and we offer active duty personnel and veterans training free of charge.
HIPAA Training:(Online/Classroom) HIPAA Training is included in Comprehensive Online Medical Coding and Billing Training ($300 worth)
HIPAA is a legislative act made up of five titles as described below:
Title I, "Health care access, portability and renewability," employers and health plans must allow a new employee's medical insurance coverage to remain continuous without regard to pre-existing conditions.
Title II, "Preventing health care fraud and abuse; administrative simplification; medical liability reform" defines new requirements for privacy and security of individually identifiable patient information.
"Administrative simplification," Subtitle F reduces the administrative component of health care costs through the implementation of electronic data interchange (EDI) standards primarily by embracing ASC X12N transaction formats.
Title III, "Tax-related health provisions" standardizes the amount you can save per person in a pre-tax medical savings account.
Title IV, "Application and enforcement of group health plan requirements" broadened information on insurance reform provisions and provide detailed explanations.
Title V, "Revenue offsets" are regulations on how employers can deduct company-owned life insurance premiums for income tax purposes.
Why ICD-10 Coders Academy?
- Learn from home in your spare time
- Affordable and flexible Payment options
- Save time and money--and start your career faster--with our accelerated training.
- Effective, Comprehensive Online Fast-Track Program lets you complete in 3-6 months vs. 8-12 months at other billing and coding schools
- No previous medical experience needed to enroll in this program. Training includes medical terminology, computer, and other basics in detail
- Earn the respect that comes from being a Medical Professional
- Receive ongoing support from a triple-certified and experienced staff
- Triple Certified and Experirnced Staff
- Develop security measures and understand legal and regulatory requirements, including HIPAA requirements
- Online ICD-10 Training
HITECH Law and HIPAA
Strengthen your HIPAA compliance and training programs; prepare for new laws under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
"Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act" or the "HITECH Act."
The HITECH Act makes business associates de facto covered entities.
Business associates that have not been subject to HIPAA before must become familiar with the new changes in the HITECH Act or risk becoming inadvertently non-compliant and subject to stiff penalties.